There is no data on my phone, and Rogers Technical Service could not find a solution for one week

This is absolutely unacceptable. I’ve explained my problem at least 3 times this week, spending 1 to 2 hours on the phone each time.

I have 3 separate case numbers. And especially the Technical service representative, whom I talked yesterday, said he was going to call me around 12:30 today, but he did not call. I called Rogers again, explained everything again and again, was told that the previous case number was closed and a new case number was opened and again I spent 2 hours on the phone, again no result.

What device are you using? Are you in a major city or rural area? Have you double checked your APN settings to ensure they are all correct? Do you have a data limit set on your device?

Have you tried perfoing a Network Reset on the device followed by powering it off for 5+ minutes to allow it to refresh its connection to the Rogers Network? Have you replaced your SIM? Have you tried a factory reset of the device to help rule out the device being the issue?